WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Double click on the slideshows on the left and you will be directed to all of the pictures I took on the particular trip.
Double Click on the photos inside the posted blog to see a large version

ENJOY

Rob

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sunrise in Indianola, Texas to Sunset in Seattle, Washington

Just for fun, I wanted to take some of my favorite surise/sunset pictures and develop a video with background music. I love the beginning and ending of the day. Is my favorite part of the day the early morning, as the sun comes up or the end of the day, as the sun goes down? If I am alone, my favorite part of the day depends on where I am. In this case my favorite part of the day in Texas is the morning and my favorite part of the day in Washington is in the evening.
In other situations, while not being alone, my favorite part of the day is when that day includes being with my family. Enjoy my test video by:
Double clicking on the picture to the right, watch and listen to the video.

1 comment:

Amy Jo:) said...

Hi Dad! I so hope to see a Seattle sunset sometime, it looks amazing! Noah is sleeping here in the living room on the couch, so I cannot watch the video yet - but I will definitely do it later! I hope that you are having a great day!!! I have to say my favorite sunrise yet (and one of the few I have been up to see!) was the one we all saw in the Grand Canyon. That was so neat! I love you lots!